Czechpoint VZ58 Liberty 556CSM
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT REFLECT LIVE INVENTORY .
CURRENTLY THERE IS UNPRECEDENTED BUYING SPREE FOR ALL TYPES OF TACTICAL AND HOME DEFENSE STYLE FIREARMS.
FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY PLEASE CALL , EMAIL OR VISIT THE SITE BELOW FOR LIVE STREAMING INVENTORY:
The Sa vz.58 in 5.56 is manufactured by Czech Small Arms (formerly known as D-Technik) in Jablunka, Czech Republic and includes the following:
- magazine block installed making for a non-readily detachable magazine
- in the event the rifle owner relocates to a state without magazine restrictions, the magazine block can be swapped out for the standard magazine catch/release
- chrome lined 16.15 inch barrel with removable muzzle brake
- high quality barrel manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany
- side rail installed, with permanent threadlocker, for use with optic mounts (optic mount not included)
- semi gloss/matte black finish cured at 300 °F over phosphate
- M4 style 6 position collapsible stock utilizing Mil-Spec extension tube with new production polymer injected pistol grip and upper and lower handguards
- one 10 round magazine attached to rifle with magazine block
- CD containing manual and historical information
- cleaning kit
- 5 year warranty
**OUR WEBSITE DOES NOT SHOW LIVE INVENTORY PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL WITH CURRENT AVAILABILITY**
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ANY ORDER PLACED WILL BE A BACK ORDER.