Heckler & Koch HK45
The HK45 was developed as a product improvement of the highly regarded USP45, first released in the 1995. The Caliber .45 ACP HK45 includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls.
Key features and system characteristics:
* Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
* Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
* HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911ís profile
* Common high-capacity metal magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds (for both HK45 and HK45 Compact models).
* Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
* Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
* O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup
* Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy
* Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
* Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
* Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
**OUR WEBSITE DOES NOT SHOW LIVE INVENTORY PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL WITH CURRENT AVAILABILITY**